Never or Now
I forrige innlegg fortalte jeg om performancefestivalen som foregår i Bergen siste uke i januar.
Da presenterte jeg initiativtaker og kurator for festivalen, Agnes Nedregård.
I dag presenterer jeg Moray Hillary som viser en utstilling på Bergen Kjøtt under festivalen.
Never or Now performance art festival
Never or Now is proud to present Bergen’s largest International Performance Art Festival to date!
WHEN: 28th – 30th of January 2011
WHERE: at Bergen Kjøtt, in Bergen, NORWAY
An international venue for production and showcasing work by artists and musicians in Bergen, Norway.
During the festival: Exhibition by Moray Hillary, installed throughout Bergen Kjøtt.
Moray Hillary is based in Glasgow, Scotland
Qualifications and training
- 1992 Masters of Fine Art, School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago
- 2008 Visiting artist, Kunsthoyskolen i Bergen, avd. Kunstakademiet, Norway
- 2004 Amber Arts Gallery, Edinburgh
- 1999 Blue Gallery, London
- 2006 The house of a thousand pleasures, Ostre Skostredet 3, Bergen, Norway
- 1994 Mostyn Open, Oriel Mostyn Gallery, Wales
- 2005 Generator Projects, Dundee